Cummins INSITE version 8 is a PC-based software application that provides quick and easy access to your engine’s electronic performance information. This enables faster service turnaround times. INSITE helps ensure accurate diagnoses and limits downtime while increasing productivity and profits.
Cummins INSITE software supplies engine information quickly, getting the inside details you need. No matter what kind of equipment you run, INSITE is the one support product to have in your virtual toolbox to fit every Cummins electronic engine.
INSITE can provide your business with:
• Trip and vehicle information
• Parameter and feature adjustment
• Complete wiring diagrams and sensor location maps
• Fault-related information
• Fault code and symptom-based diagnostics
• Engine diagnostic tests (Injector cut-out, EGR valve, turbo, etc…)
• Tools to create templates for a group of vehicles
• Audit trail information
• Enhanced Electronic Control Module (ECM) security
• Work orders
• Built-in help & troubleshooting
• Calibration downloads
• Graphical monitoring
This software comes in 2 versions – Lite and Pro. The only difference between them is that the Pro version can do horsepower upgrades and load calibration files.
Cummins Insite requires an adapter that can utilize both J1939 and J1708.
This purchase gives you access to the program for 12-months. After the 12-month period has ended, it will revert to read only mode until you purchase another license. This is the only way that Cummins legally sells this software. If you find someone offering a non-expiring license, it is not legal and is pirated software. During your subscription period you are eligible for free updates, which is handled by the Cummins Update Manager that will be installed along with Cummins Insite.
Software requirements: Windows 7 or newer, 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB of HD space