Nexiq USB Link 2 Bluetooth Edition 124032
The USB-Link 2 is the best in available vehicle interfaces, and we ship it daily around the world. It is a rugged and dependable interface is five time faster than its predecessor with sixteen more times more random-access memory that the old USB-Link.
Vehicle Network Protocal Support
- CAN /1939/ISO15765 - 250K, 500 k, 1M b/s with Auto Baud detection (S Channels)
- Single wire CAN (SWCAN)
- ISO 11898-3 Fault Tolerant CAN (FTCAN)
- J1850 VPW (Class 2)
- J1850 PWM (SCP)
- ISO 9141 / KWP2000 (ISO 14230) K/L line
- ALDL 9600 and 8192 baud
- ATEC 160 Baud
- The USB-Link 2 use Bluetooth v. 2.1 is the fastest Bluetooth method for transferring data; it also provides single, secure pairing.
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up 100 feet of wireless freedom.
- Flexible configuration supports wireless or wired connectivity
- Compatible with applications that diagnose ABS, instrument panels, transmissions, engines, and more.
- Great reduction in programming time with direct USB connection
- Broad protocol support
- Fast access to vehicle data for reports and maintenance
- Fast connection to diagnostic connector of vehicle
- Carrying case for fast portability and great flexibility
- Windows 10, Windows 7 compatible with either PC or Laptop
OEM Heavy Truck Compatible wit NexIQ
- All Allison DOC Software
- Bendix ACom
- CAT Electronic Technician (ON-highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Freightliner Service Link
- Hino eXplorer
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International InTune
- International IPC v2.02
- PACCAR Davie4
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-Mac Service Tools
- WABCO Toolbox
- NexIQ USB-Link 2
- 16 pin OBD II & 9 pin cables
- 12' USB Cable
- Quick Start reference guide
Call 866-217-0063 for quick answers and help!
OEM DIagnostic Tools Dot Com has been serving the car and commercial truck diagnostics industry for years. That is all we do. We have, in stock, many toughbook dealer packages, adapters, cables and peripheral to help you diagnosis the problems with your heavy duty equipment.
We follow strict guidelines to be in Compliance with EULA, End- User License Agreements and we Respect all EULA Agreements. All customer information and purchaser of the product is the registered end user of this product that is shipped. All trademarks are respected and owned by the respective Companies.